Monthly PA Meetings
Most meetings are held on the 3rd Thursdays of each month at 5:30pm.
For more information, see our list of upcoming meetings: https://www.ps153pa.org/events/tag/pa-meeting/list/
All parents and caretakers of P.S.153 students are encouraged to join and participate.
How To Prepare
Want to join, but not sure how to participate? Here are some ideas on how to get started:
- Ask your child what they like and don’t about their class and school.
- Ask parents with older children in other grades their thoughts about their child’s education.
- Ask parents from other schools what they like about their child’s school.
- Ask teachers and staff members what they think the school could benefit from.
- Review our calendar and ask questions about upcoming events.
- Review prior minutes and familiarize yourself with recent meeting topics.